How do I apply?
Click the Apply For Your Fast Easy Cash Loan Now link and complete the online form.
Our experienced Financial Consultants (that has been assigned specially to you) will contact you and advise what supporting documents are required.
How long will it take?
The time it takes for your loan to be approved depends on how quickly you can send us your supporting documents. When we have all the information and documents we go into action to process your personal loan application, approval can be as fast as two hours. You can have money in your account the next day.
Will they do a credit check?
Yes, but we are more concerned with
your ability to repay
the loan rather than your credit history. So if you have a poor credit rating, you can still get a personal loan.
At Fast Easy Loans, we care about your credit record, and we know that being turned down for loans in the past can cause problems in the future. That’s why we take care selecting the right loan for you.
What are the repayment terms?
We usually tailor your repayments to your pay frequency, whether it’s weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Repayment amounts depend on the amount of your loan and what you can afford to repay. Our loan periods are usually between one month and 12 months.
How much can I borrow?
- Minimum loan: $300
- Maximum loan: $5,000
- All amounts are in Australian Dollars.
For loan amounts over $2,000 you will be asked to provide security for against the loan.
Are there any hidden charges?
We’re up-front about all fees and charges. We advise you of any charges associated with your personal loan, and include them in your loan repayment amount.
Can I make extra repayments or pay off my loan early?
Yes. We do not charge a fee for additional or early repayments.
Do I qualify for a personal loan?
We can not determin if you qualify until we have completed a loan assessment. We try to help everyone that is why there is no application fee. So the best way to find out if you qualify is to fill in your details here:
Apply For Your Fast Easy Cash Loan Now
What if I want to borrow more than $5000?
We only offer up to $5000. If you don’t need it all in one go, we provide customers with the opportunity to apply for a new loans at the conclusion of their final payment.
What is a ‘Secured’ Personal Loan?
A secured personal loan is one that is backed by assets (‘security’) belonging to the borrower to decrease the risk assumed by the Lender. For example, if you own a house or a car you could use these items as security. If you do not repay the loan, the Financial Consultant may take possession of your security item in lieu of the loaned amount
Apply For Your Fast Easy Secured Loan Now
What is an ‘Unsecured’ Personal Loan?
An unsecured personal loan is one that is not backed by collateral or security. Unsecured loans are usually for small amounts of money.
What is a ‘PayDay’ Loan?
A PayDay loan is also called a Cash Advance Loan or Short Term Personal Loan. It’s designed to provide you with a personal loan until your next pay day, in order to overcome a short-term cash flow issue quickly and easily. PayDay loans are typically for amounts between $100 and $1,000, and are paid back in one to six weeks.
All you need to do is Apply For Your Fast Easy Pay Day Loan Now
What is a ‘Non-Conforming’ Loan?
A non-conforming loan is a loan that fails to meet bank criteria for funding.
A non-conforming loan might be right if you:
- Have a large number of unconsolidated debts
- Have no documented savings history
- Have an irregular employment history
- Receive part of your income as cash
- Receive income from Centrelink
- Have bad credit due to defaults
- Are a recently discharged bankrupt
- Have a large number of debts to consolidate
- Have no genuine savings history
- Are self employed or have been employed for less than 3 months
- Receive part of your income as ‘cash’ money
- Have recently arrived in Australia or a non-resident
- Are a pensioner or reliant on Centrelink income
- Have Paid or Unpaid Defaults, Judgments, Warrants or Writs (Bad Credit)
- Have been recently discharged bankrupt
What is a ‘Low Doc’ and ‘No Doc’ Loan?
A ‘Low Doc’ or ‘No Doc’ loan is designed for self-employed people who have income and assets, but are unable to provide the required financial statements or tax returns when they apply for a loan.
All you need to do is Apply For Your Fast Easy Low Doc Loan Now
Why has my application been declined?
The last thing we want to do is put you in a situation where you cannot afford your repayments. A few applications will be declined, and this is done of our assessment of your ability to repay the loan.
How do I contact Fast Easy Loans?
You can email us at
Or call us on
1300 27 LOAN
What happens if I can’t make a repayment?
We understand that situations change, and there may be a time when you can’t make a repayment. If this happens, call us to arrange an alternative repayment date. This will help you to avoid any penalties for insufficient funds in your direct debit account.
What supporting documents do I need?
For most applications, you will need:
- A few forms of identification such as your drivers’ licence, Medicare card, credit card, passport or birth certificate. These must add up to 100 points according to the ID Points
- Your last two payslips
- Three months’ bank statements, a bill (electricity, phone, car rego etc) sent to your home address
All you need to do is Apply For Your Fast Easy Loan Now
We will contact you to arrange the supporting documents for your loan.
What can I borrow for?
- Your personal loan from Fast Easy Loans can be for any purpose, for example:
- New car loan
- Appliances and electrical appliance loan
- Furniture loan
- Holidays loan
- School fees loan
- Home renovation loan
- Weddings loan
- Debt consolidation loan
Do I need a regular income?
As long as you have an income of some kind, you can be considered for a loan, whether you’re full-time, part-time, casual or self-employed.
I’m a Centrelink recipient. Am I able to get a loan?
If you receive Centrelink payments, you may still qualify for a loan, but you usually need another source of income as well.
Why Should I Use Fast Easy Loans?
It’s all in our name – we find the right personal loan fast and it’s easy for you.
- As soon as you submit your online application form, we go into action to process your personal loan application.
- You can apply, get approval and have money in your account without leaving home.
- The simple online application takes a couple of minutes to complete, and a consultant will call you to work with you on your application.
- Approval is fast – often on the same day
- We have the lending knowledge and experience to help fast track your personal loan.
- Easy repayment via direct debit or payroll deduction.
- Clear terms and conditions – no hidden charges.
- Talk to a real person – a dedicated Financial Consultant will deal with you directly.
click on the
link and complete the online application and one of our experienced Financial Consultants will be assigned to you, and will contact you about supporting documents that you may need to proceed with your loan, such as identification, pay slips, bills or bank statements.
Typically you will need ID to prove who you are, recent Pay Slips and Bank Statements to prove your income and a Bill to prove where you live.